Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yay for boys!

Poor Zane is usually surrounded by 3-5 year old girls!! I can't believe how hot it was Monday afternoon. I had to put sunscreen on them and we had to come in and cool off a couple times! Zane loves his little doggy! Mr. Henry has turned out to be a nice addition to our family.He had quite a few really good swings Gena!


2 comments:

Candice said...

Wow, you can see a lot of both of their personalities in this little clip! Especially Greyson! I can't believe how he just calmly picked up the tee a bunch of times and then he hit the ball and then he set it back up for Zane! It was too cute!

Gena said...

Oh my goodness. That is so precious. Thanks for getting those pictures. I've got to get Greyson a T. Is that what they're called?