Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Thursdays...you come by so much faster now.

Poor Zane. When will he ever fit into his 18 month old pants! Doesn't he know these kinda pants are cheaper than adjustable waste jeans!
I feel somewhat bad for people who see my blog title and believe it. I'm sure I've completely let you down.

Why have I never known about http://ouranonymoustruths.blogspot.com/ ?? Very interesting...and I actually mean interesting this time.

We saw the Easter Bunny this year and it was the first time Avery didn't cry. She was still, however, the furthest away. Baby Steps. They are with their cousin Austen.
I really want to paint but Wes won't let me keep buying canvas! So feel free to bring me a canvas and I'll paint it! Can't promise you'll like it...but i'll give it to ya!

So I officially cannot breath inside my largest pair of jeans. The pair I used to pull off even while buttoned. So all you runners...send some of your running juice over to me. Or I'll take a wii fit!

It's so exciting having days where the swingset and sandbox babysit my children for a while! It makes me feel better about blogging or just sitting and doing nothing (while looking through the window of course).

I hate leaves. It makes this whole having a fish pond very difficult and a big chore.

Gena, never let Avery see those hamsters! Or tell her they bite!

2 comments:

kj said...

that truths blog makes me have GOOD days and BAD days!!!! ; )

rebeckaoneal said...

hey i dont have to track you down you left a comment!!!