It was such a nice day, we decided to get pizza and go to the park. Little did we know, an hour later it would pour down with rain! Got a little wet trying to feed the ducks moldy bread, but it nice getting out as a whole family!
This looks like one of those, Daddy, I know you are scared about going back to the hospital...but just know I luv ya buddy, kinda pictures!!
To keep myself from going crazy, I've finally gotten Zane interested in coloring for longer than three minutes!
Which gave me the opportunity to do these! I am such a copycat and will most definitely never be an Ahmo (i'm jealous of her!) but I saw those and thought Avery would love them...and she does! Thanks for the idea! It was fun for Avery and nice therapy for me!
Welp, tomorrow is the big day- It got bumped up a day. Wes will be going for his very last chemo treatment tomorrow morning!!!
Hello
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad this is the last hospital stay. Sometimes I have to pry prayers out of Raegan, but if I ask her who she wants to pray for, Wes is at always at the top of the list.
I loooooove the dolls. So cute! We love you guys adn are thinking about you this week.
We are continuing to pray for you guys...Corban just asked "where is Zane's sister?"
Post a Comment