Friday, April 17, 2009

Officially Depressed

So I decided to go through my drawers to see if there were things I didn't like or that didn't fit me in hopes of clearing up a drawer for me to put craft stuff in. Three pants (linen) went into the give away pile. I just don't iron. Then there was this pile...

I want to cry. None of these fit me anymore. All but like three were bought in the last two years and many only worn a handful of times. If you or anyone you know is a size 2 or 4...and could use some pants, let me know! The past 9 months I've been thinking I'll get back into them but I still have a drawer full of pants that are my "If I just go to the bathroom I can get them buttoned" pants. So really this pile...I'm just too far gone...

6 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Don't get rid of some of them...you will regret it when you get back in the groove. Getting rid of all your "skinny jeans" is throwing in the towel...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Kayla said...

My "skinny" are now all my 6's...I'm keeping those! I need your boot camp but if I add one more thing I swear I'll go grey and crazy!

Gena said...

Yeah. Keep the skinny jeans. Just put them in the attic and tell yourself you're just a little bloated until they fit again.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog name...and loved reading your blog....Hope you will visit me.

April said...

I would love to be a 6 again...6 is skinny :)

Tonya Tuggle said...

I agree with the other gals. I still have skinny jeans from freshman year high school, and about every 3 years for about 3 months I miraculously can fit in them. it's fun. i say keep your very favorites. you are super tall & skinny; i cannot imagine you being any skinnier!