Spent the night with Wes in the hospital
8:00am- went home to get the kids so my sister could go to class, and took them to a babysitter's house. Then went back to the hospital.10:20am- remembered I had agreed to be interviewed for channel 4 saving a buck story at 10:30. I was in pjs and looked scary. I quickly drove home and threw on clothes. Grabbed makeup bag and picked up kids real fast.
11:00am- Yes only 40 minutes later! I arrived at Lisa's house two minutes before Chellie got there to interview us (good thing they were running late as well!) I was able to make myself look somewhat decent with a tiny bit of makeup but I woke up with two fun red friends that popped up on my face so thats always fun. Was unable to do anything with my hair :(
11:02- Realized my kids dressed themselves today (like nearly everyday) and looked like rugrats while Lisa's were so dressed up and adorable! At least Avery actually somewhat matched and she had a bow in her hair which always helps!
11:03- Realized this is my life...oh well! Started talking about the babysitter exchange!
Why am I saying this now!? Because it will be airing on the news tomorrow at 6:00pm. So have fun watching me look and sound retarded!!
2 comments:
Kayla, you seriously crack me up!!! I am seriously impressed that you were able to be over at my house so quickly! I would've been panicked if I were you, but you were so calm and collected! Anyway, I'm sure I probably looked dumb too, so I guess we're in it together!! lol! Happy watching tomorrow at 6:00!
You did a great job and you kids looked fine. The other day Owen dresses him self and he came out with shorts that were light blue and white striped and the shirt was a dark blue and white striped polo shirt. oh, well
Post a Comment