Friday night, the kids decorated sugar cookie eggs.
We went to an Easter egg hunt Sat. morning at a nursing home. Really great idea. Residents love watching little kids! When it was over, we went around telling them Happy Easter and Zane pretended like he was frog!
Avery hugged this Easter bunny! Yay...progress! Disney World, here we come!
Grandma Delmont...
and Grandma and Grandpa Bean came!
After lunch, it was egg hunt #2 time!
They ended up with a lot of candy...
Now time for coloring the eggs!
I think the eggs this year turned out great. Those dye filled q-tips sure did wonders.
We ended with game night...like always..."Bananas"- great game for scrapbook lovers that don't feel like playing for 2+ hours.Now for Zanes new Easter song he learned! I'm guessing from sonshine school because i've never sang it!
3 comments:
Hahah...I was just singing that song to the kids last night...however, I think Zane's version is a little bit more accurate!
That was hilarious! Your kiddos are so sweet.
Oh my goodness!! Zane is adorable singing that song! Cute cute kids!
Post a Comment