Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not important- don't read!

So I ran out of my brownie batter icecream and went to two Braums with no success. I decided to try brownie fudge sundae and cake batter. Cake batter is terrible. The other one is only good when I pick out all of the brownies and eat them! I wonder if there is an 800# on the tubs. I'll let them know cake batter is a no go and brownie batter should come back instead. Or is a higher being trying to get me to stop freakin eating so much icecream!?

Why is getting a background on your blog so hard? I tried and it didn't work. Now I have the ugliest blog in the world and it's very sad.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Thanks to Mariah for the background! She always does mine. Why can I not figure it out. Now I need a fun looking title...