Yesterday evening I started feeling well enough to hang out with my old college roomie who was in town! I was pretty much out of it and floating in space the whole time but it was nice seeing her and her family!
We met up for breakfast this morning too!
We then said goodbye and went to get Wes's blood checked real fast to make sure we were still able to go on our retreat!! We just found out his white count is .6 (the lowest it has ever been) and he isn't allowed to leave the house. I'm now depressed. I wanted to go so bad. We needed it...a peaceful break to ourselves. He feels better than I do right now. Maybe the blood test was wrong? His blood was 6. something just two days ago. I'm wondering if it is because he forgot to take his monavie and mannatech since coming back from the hospital (I wonder if that is why I got sick too...first time i've been without it in a while). I told him we should check his blood again at 5 this evening but i'm afraid it won't happen. I feel like I should continue going on and on just to torture you. Unfortunately i'm running out of things to say and just want to curl up and watch TV for the next 2-3 hours (kids nap time).

We met up for breakfast this morning too!
We then said goodbye and went to get Wes's blood checked real fast to make sure we were still able to go on our retreat!! We just found out his white count is .6 (the lowest it has ever been) and he isn't allowed to leave the house. I'm now depressed. I wanted to go so bad. We needed it...a peaceful break to ourselves. He feels better than I do right now. Maybe the blood test was wrong? His blood was 6. something just two days ago. I'm wondering if it is because he forgot to take his monavie and mannatech since coming back from the hospital (I wonder if that is why I got sick too...first time i've been without it in a while). I told him we should check his blood again at 5 this evening but i'm afraid it won't happen. I feel like I should continue going on and on just to torture you. Unfortunately i'm running out of things to say and just want to curl up and watch TV for the next 2-3 hours (kids nap time).
4 comments:
Kayla! I am just now finding your blog! I am loving it. You and Wes are in my prayers!
Kayla, I am so sorry. This is just an idea...don't know if its feasible for you guys, but Eric and I did our own Mariage REtreat a month ago at home. We farmed out the kids and went over questionnaires printed out on the internet etc. It was BETTER than going away. We had the best time and it helped us reconnect. You guys are in my prayers.
Kayla, let the kids come to my house for a few hours tonight. You could at least have some quiet time.
Call me!
Kayla, I am sorry you guys can't come...I think you should take some of these people up on their offers...hang in there.
Post a Comment