Some of this may be Venting Thursday I'm afraid...
Lets start with Tuesday night. I was able to bring Wes home which was exciting but as soon as we laid on the bed for family time at 7:30 or 8:00pm I noticed I had a little sore throat. Didn't get much sleep and went through an entire bag of halls cough drops that night. I probably have 10 cavaties now. Wednesday, still had the sore throat and it progressed to huge migraine and nausea. Long story short. I feel like poo.
I'm also frustrated that I cannot figure out how to change the blogger time to actual reality time. It just bugs me. If anyone knows how to fix that, please share.
Brownie Batter icecream from Braums is a request straight out of my diary. I'm unsure how I will function without it. Being that it a seasonal flavor, I'm afraid my dreaded time is coming when I will no longer be able to eat it.
I really want to be amish for a month. I hate how so many things consume my life. I'd like for my family to just work on a farm and do nothing but play games all day and shovel poo.
I'm secretly jealous of blogs who get over 5 comments every single post. I wish I could be as cool as them.
Is it normal for a girl to only have five pairs of shoes and none with skinny heels (which cause ankles to roll all over the place)...and the most worn pair are houseshoes. I think i've let myself go.
Poor Henry will be outside all day i'm afraid. I just have no energy for him right now.
I have a redbox movie (Bolt) that i've now had for three days. Anyone want to return it for me!?
I'm typing this with my eyes half shut. I think I will try to fall asleep now.
Hello
3 weeks ago
10 comments:
I love you, Kayla.
And the fact that you said 'poo' twice in this post.
Thanks for taking Greyson on Monday. He and Zane are so sweet together.
There's nothing worse than no comments or one comment....
I wish everyone who looked at someone's blog could just leave a comment. I'm sure you would have like 75 if that were the case.......
Go get some sleep!
Now you have 6 comments!! Feel better soon...love the blog.
the word verification below is a real word: cattle. Strange!
I check your blog every morning when I come in for work...I have a couple of blogs that I follow and love to read. I love your random thoughts and the stories about your children. They are so cute!!
I hear you on the comments...I kind of wish more people would comment...but then maybe not!
So glad that Wes is home! But, so sorry you're sick! That totally stinks!! I hope you guys are up to coming this weekend! We'd all love to see you! Love the painting you did a few days ago!
Oh Kayla!! I will be sad when they no longer have brownie batter ice cream too, because I secretly eat some almost everytime I come over! :) You guys all need to go to bed early tonight if you want to go to the retreat this weekend! Now you need to think of all the wonderful things that have happened in the last few days. Your wonderful family, getting to see Julie. The best sister in the wrold (me)!I will come over sometime tomorrow and help out! Love you!
Post a Comment