Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Two posts in one day. Excessive I know! It's like scrapbooking...I can't narrow pictures down very well...
Opening the Easter baskets! Yes, Avery took her jammies off. Avery saw her big gift (a nasty mineral oil filled lipgloss/nail polish set) and said "Hey we have this in your closet at home. The Easter bunny got us another one!" I guess he is losing his sneakiness. Her basket was full of bows, pens, pencils, stamps, and a notebook. Boys are so much harder to shop for. He loved the lightening mcqueen remote control car...but books about recycling and saving the earth...well the Easter bunny is also lacking time and creativity these days!
Our Easter photo...minus 1. I was a little bummed Wes couldn't come but his white count continues to drop(to .4). I'm really hoping tomorrow it will have gone up. He is feeling the side effects from the antibiotics as well. I suggested removal of toes...he is weighing the pro's and con's...At my parents church, we saw Presley!! They were being so cute but by the time I grabbed my camera, Pres had had enough! Avery often asks when we will start watching her again! Peeling the amazingly dyed eggs! Nice lunch. Off to go home!
Showing daddy what all we got!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Avery looks entirely too grown up in these pics. Our babies are changing on us.

kj said...

Summer stole my comment, Avery does look SO GROWN UP!!!!

Gena said...

She does. The way she's watching Zane open his basket. Thanks for taking the girls today.