Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What? It's Thursday Tomorrow???

This week has flown by. Warning: This is very random!
Monday- cleaned kitchen, went to ballet, layed down and wanted to be lazy while kids watched homeward bound but I heard an old canvas my sister gave me call my name. Popped this little number out. Really have no use for it but it was fun. Maybe it will be in my garage sale soon!
Tuesday- Picked up and vacuumed the whole house, did grocery shopping, cleaned kitchen again, took kids to the park, took Henry to dog park, watched my nephew, let kids play outside while I read blogs, watched biggest loser, crashed early.
Wednesday- Didn't clean the kitchen and so now it looks like this...
During the kids' nap, I wanted to organize my "office" which led me to work on this project...(it was making a mess and is now contained!)I spy with my little eyes a little silver screw! Still have a ways to go and need to find more junk. Avery came in and started crying when she saw some of her stuff in there. Offered her Easter candy and she got over it.Went to Hobby Lobby and got the stuff for Art Day along with other things, spent the day at the zoo, went to church, checked email, now I'm doing this...decided to take a picture of me and Wes...turned out bad. Oh well. Blogs are better with pictures.

Watched the news tonight (doing this now) and saw Hobby Lobby's minimum wage is now $10 an hour...making my temptation to work there even greater!!

Tomorrow I really just want to stay in bed and not get out. At all. I'd even put a bed pan beside me.

Oh and Wes enjoyed a Jamba Juice today! His white counts are up and his last treatment is probably within the next couple of days! I'm seeing light... :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hurrah on the Jamba Juice!! I am proud of him for being able to go this long :) Can't wait to see him again!