Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Festivities

I'm pretty sure our church has the best VBS skits and videos. If only I could get my camera to capture the greatness...Looks like they enjoyed it!
We had an extra one for two of the days! They also had amazing pictures this year. I should have taken a picture of them to prove their greatness. We've enjoyed a Penguin movie and Kung Fu Panda 2! Watched Shrinkadoodles!!
We visted our library which ROCKS! Every Tues and Thurs they have fun shows for kids. Not pictured was the Awesome Australian show where they got to hold a Koala, touch a bearded dragon, and learn about Australia! This was Cinderella/Cinderfella stories acted out
The kid in the backwards Car's hat would be mine. They even got to stand up and learn a disco dance at the end!!
We held tiny frogs...
AND GOT WET!!!


So glad we have so many friends with neighborhood pools! We swim at least once a week! Avery has learned to jump into the deep end and swim to the shallow. It's amazing what bribing and threatening can do!!! So proud of her.

3 comments:

Summer said...

I meant to tell you that I am so impressed with you sewing. You are so talented.

Gena said...

Great pictures Kayla!

Alyssa said...

What a fun summer!