Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Better Late Than Never.

This is a little late. I think I've been in denial, hoping it wasn't true.
Truth is, I no longer am a mom of a preschooler.
Someone needs to give me a 3 year old.

Zane recently graduated the famous (and practically a celebrity) Mrs. McBride's class at our church. She teaches these kids so much and there were details bible stories Wes and I didnt even know (we helped with his class this past quarter).

Here they are going over Psalms 23 which they memorize...
along with sever other memory verses...
They learned the books of the bible and the stories of Abraham, Joseph, and Moses.
Here he is with his little goodies (bookmark, "manna", tshirt, certificate, and graduation pencil!)
So glad my kids got to experience this class.
A little off topic, but I forgot to post these on the last day of school post. He made these cards for his two school teachers and I thought they were precious! He also wanted to draw a picture of spiderman for his teacher's son! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of that one!
(I love how the people on the left picture has shoulders and bows! He did that one last and thought to make it more "pretty"!!)
"Thank u for teching me. I wil mis u giz."
He literally got teary eyed saying he didn't want it to be the last day of school because he would miss his teacher and was worried about never seeing her again. Such a sweet boy. I hope he always keeps that sweet tender heart!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

He's a sweet boy and I ditto all your comments on McBride!