(My camera failed me. These are sadly the best pictures out of about 30.)
Avery had a great week (last week) of Camp Sing Alot. I remember a while ago talking about it and she said she likes to sing but doesn't want anyone telling her how to do it. I just left it alone and signed her up anyway!!
The morning of, she was very upset I signed her up without her knowing and insisted she would hate it. She is not a fan of trying new things, but ended up loving it like I knew she would!!
They watched clips of the musical Oklahoma each day, learned Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin', sang and danced to silly songs, did crafts, and wrote lyrics and music to their own song (which was about coffee!?)!!
She found a buddy and had a lot of fun. Maybe her dreams of being on American Idol will come true...
Avery had a great week (last week) of Camp Sing Alot. I remember a while ago talking about it and she said she likes to sing but doesn't want anyone telling her how to do it. I just left it alone and signed her up anyway!!
The morning of, she was very upset I signed her up without her knowing and insisted she would hate it. She is not a fan of trying new things, but ended up loving it like I knew she would!!
1 comment:
I am totally bummed! :) I was having a lot of trouble getting my video to load so I did it through youtube and it was SO much easier and quicker!
Post a Comment