Here.
I've been wanting to go to The Melting Pot for a long time now. Last Saturday, my aunt Sherry and her family came to visit and they had never been either.
The bread, chips, and veggies dunked in the cheese was yummy!
But while waiting for our food, I started sweating and feeling nauseous. I wanted to lay down so bad and was doing all I could to not hurl. Here was the main course.
I was unable to eat anything.
It probably didn't help that the steam was coming my direction either!!
Even when chocolate came...I was unable to touch it.
Not even a try. Very sad day. I'm thinking we'll have to go just for dessert sometime. It was torturous watching them eat this stuff...
It probably didn't help that the steam was coming my direction either!!
Even when chocolate came...I was unable to touch it.
Afterwords, we were all pretty worn out and crashed. Before going to lay down, I had to snap this sweet scene...I love how Avery loves reading to little kids!!
3 comments:
So was it the food that made you sick or where you sick before but just feeling it there? Haven't been to Melting Pot but it's on my list of things to do.
Well, pretty much every time I am there I leave sick. That is just too much food for one evening but I LOVE it.
Was it the steam? Eating too much cheese? No idea, but I went in there perfectly fine!! Very frustrating...
Post a Comment