Monday, June 27, 2011

Quick Crafting

Welcome to my craft room. This picture was taken after my little sister had cleaned/organized for an entire day! It looks better now, but not complete by any means. I would love a black futon and black/white rug if anyone has one they want to sell!!! She sure is good at organizing...
It's been so long since I've made anything that my body was going into withdrawal mode. This past month, I got my little crafting fix taken care of!
I threw together this little bandana dress for Avery. Not real summery but it's one of those "whatever I could find" dresses. I wanted to make a matching headband and necklace. That necklace was literally a throw together with no rhyme or reason and I kinda like it! I wanted to try out a three stranded necklace. I thought the strands were a little too close for how chunky the beads were but I still like it! I tried making my sis-in-law one more spread out but I think it's a little too far apart! My little sister found a picture of a necklace she wanted and it was priced at $160!!!!! Do people really pay that? Anyway, I made her a look a like. I decided I do like the strands closer together after all and I prefer the ribbon instead of the clasp!
These are so easy people, please do not pay $100+ for a necklace...unless you want to give me that much!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am so impressed with your crafting!

OK Chick said...

I love it!