Thursday, June 16, 2011

That Time Of Year Again!!

And Boy Is It Hot!!
Zane's first game was very eventful. I guess he was keeping track, because after the game he said "I caught it 6 times!!" He really runs after the ball this year which is so fun to watch!
Hurry, throw it to first base!! Throwing it back to home
Whew!! That was hard work... Avery's first game was a little less eventful. The kids actually stay in their position and pay attention! Here is the one time the ball came to Avery (obviously I was not on top of my game in the camera department). She is holding the ball and trying to tag the runner! Avers is not a fan of trying new things. She was VERY nervous and cried before the first practice and first game, saying "I don't know what I'm doing..." She did great though and I could tell she was proud!
GOOD GAME KIDDOS!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to this next year! Sophie is already planning to play... for now... you know how that goes!