So, this is actually a third...

Hopefully the tooth growing in will scoot forward or my poor girl will have some crazy lookin' teeth!

We have gone to the science museum one hundred and four times, but we've NEVER got to meet the robot!!! Zane and my little sister got to cross that off their list this past week!

Speaking of science museum. When Zane met his swim teacher, he told him he looked like the guy from the Science Live show! I do indeed agree.

We have a new swim teacher named Logan. I've heard good things about him, but he sure does have big shoes to fill!! We loved Miss Rachel last summer! Hopefully I'll be able to blog about how awesome Logan is also!

Avery did great with her friend Avery! Here she is being a torpedo...

She has learned to jump without holding her nose and she can now swim all the way across the pool! She'll be learning to dive next time!

Lastly, Zane has learned how to ride a bike with NO TRAINING WHEELS!!
1 comment:
We saw the big robot for the first time too!! I think his name might be Otto.
Post a Comment