Sunday, June 5, 2011

We. Have. Been. Busy. Part 1.

My cute little nephew turned 1 this month and the party was at my house...Don't see me?
I was here....

Eating this...

and staying up past 1am scrapbooking...

This is the one that forced me to miss my nephew's birthday in order in eat yummy brownie fudge sundae's ;)

The next weekend we went to Dallas for the most generous person I've ever met's wedding. She is great with kids and kept the boogyman out of my house when Wes was in the hospital.

So happy for her!!

Must get sleep. Be Back Soon.

1 comment:

Summer said...

You have the busiest social calendar of anyone I know! I am so sorry we missed Wes' party. I was at camp. And in case you come next year, it lasts until after dinner on Friday. I had no idea.

Anyway, looking forward to a pot about it soon.