We had the big day!!!
Months of planning on my part-had to finish painting, texturing, cleaning, painting, shoving 5 tons of school papers that have yet to be sorted through in a cabinet, and more painting...all leading up to this SURPRISE PARTY!!...
We started by showing a slide show.
(The amazing Lucas Ross put this slide show together and he totally rocks.)
I spent many evenings "not feeling well" laying on my bed sorting through the photos and getting this sucker ready.
I've looked at those pictures a hundred times but when I watch it play, I still tear up every time. There is your warning...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH 10 MIN SLIDE SHOW
This wasn't the final draft, but pretty close to it!
I got all the Tur cousins together. Can you imagine all these kids spending the night with you!?!? Mainly the one on the front row second from left! hehe. He doesn't fall asleep until midnight and Morgan and Levi fell asleep at 2am! We had a blast though!!
Months of planning on my part-had to finish painting, texturing, cleaning, painting, shoving 5 tons of school papers that have yet to be sorted through in a cabinet, and more painting...all leading up to this SURPRISE PARTY!!...
(The amazing Lucas Ross put this slide show together and he totally rocks.)
I spent many evenings "not feeling well" laying on my bed sorting through the photos and getting this sucker ready.
I've looked at those pictures a hundred times but when I watch it play, I still tear up every time. There is your warning...
CLICK HERE TO WATCH 10 MIN SLIDE SHOW
This wasn't the final draft, but pretty close to it!
I got all the Tur cousins together. Can you imagine all these kids spending the night with you!?!? Mainly the one on the front row second from left! hehe. He doesn't fall asleep until midnight and Morgan and Levi fell asleep at 2am! We had a blast though!!
(Those who had to pick up kids from church camp...We still love you too!)
Wes appreciated it and felt so loved. We are blessed to have so many great people in our life.

5 comments:
Are you saying you don't like my kid staying the night??? haha You did a great job, it was a great party!!!
You DID do a great job, and it was a wonderful party!! Thank you for going to all the trouble to mark a special day; I will never forget it. **And if Crispin fell, I'd make sure he was ok and then spank him. I can't believe he was up there!!!
wahoooooooo happy birthday and yay for no more chemo :) that is the best reason to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats again friends and happy birthday love you both
Way to go Kayla! Looks like the party was a hit & I loved the slideshow. What a great memory to have as a reminder when he completed this journey. Praise God for healing Wes! He's lucky to have you!
You are both TROOPERS! You have both endured so much. You deserve many, many more celebrations. Love you both!
Post a Comment