Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random...and late at night...

So I missed last Thursday and thought I really need to make this one. It's late, I'm tired, but that is how dedicated (or crazy) I am.

When you are grumpy...come babysit him! It will be good for both of us!
So I'm not sure what you thought, but personally I thought the little boy in a blue shirt that could barely keep his pants up was the cutest one out there!
Lamenting popped into my head just now. I think we should lament the fact that my computer has almost kicked the bucket. Oh what will I do...
Wes is sick again with a temperature. Hopefully he'll get better soon. I am ready for my days of "It's 6 oclock, go play with daddy and stay out of my room!"
I just found out today that Avery will be in FULL DAY kindergarten next year. Excited, but I may just miss her too!
I wish I could afford someone to bring me coffee every morning. That could possibly help me right now.
That being said, I think things are slowing down. I've been able to mark several things off of my calendar (that doesn't exist). I should be a whole new person now!
Ms. Ava came over after school for a little playdate. Last time they painted and this time I suggested stamping!!
Oh fun fact about me...I have mega anxiety issues when I'm nervous. I'd throw up before performing at gymnastics meets. I had a panic attack before my first testimony night. I think I'm getting better though. I wasn't even shaky with the teen girls last night. I was unable to sleep, worrying about it for several nights prior, but all around, it was a success!
Today we also had Medal's in May at gymnastics! Avery got to perform for me and receive a medal! I got to take a lot of pictures and have problems narrowing them down...


I'm really in the mood for a reward and hoping I've just won the longest blog entry. Maybe even the one that put the most people to sleep? Well now I should probably put myself to sleep. Continue praying for Wes and his brother.

5 comments:

Gena said...

For sure praying for Wes and his brother. Definite blog award for the longest post. How is it that Avery is in all day kindergarten? I thought they weren't doing that until the year after.....

Kayla said...

Yea, we had a transistion to kindergarten meeting and nothing was ever said. They kept it a secret, I guess? I don't know if it's all Edmond schools or just some.

Gina said...

I knew your talk would go well!! Love the pictures of the kids.

Nicole said...

During our part of the program Zane was making me laugh so hard I could barely sing! He was adorable!!! He hasn't been that animated on stage until last night.

Nicole said...

ps IT's just 3 schools. Ida Freeman, Orvis Risner, and Sunset. It has to do with title 1 funding or something like that:) I am WISHING for full day!!!