You know its going to be a good day when you wake up so nauseated you have to make eggs in the microwave...
I think i've been coming across pretty negatively lately so I wanted to share some blessings!!
-God's grace, mercy, forgiveness, peace, and strength. Our family has needed it and received it the past five months especially.
-Wes's job. What would we have done without them.
-My kids. Even though my patience is low some days, they are still so cute!
-Blogs. How else would I vent! I've found support from other Leukemia patients that we email back and forth with. Praying for each other.
-CR. There is no better place to find amazing friends who make sure you are okay at all times and when you aren't...take you to get pedicures or starbucks! They are the ones that don't take "fine" for an answer and I love that!
-Showers. Even though I usually don't look much better after them...I feel refreshed!!
-OC, Leadership Square, and MRCC for giving us 122 units of blood to offset the balance of blood Wes received!!
-Leukemia. Even though you have not been my best friend, you have brought Wes and I closer, so I can't hate you!
-The voice inside my head saying this is getting long enough. I would have gone on and on and if weren't for you!!
Now some random thoughts for random shots...
Out of 10 shots, this was his best pose. Modeling is not in future. However, playing in daddy's hair gel, deffinitely in the future.
What can I do to bribe her into trying tball. She's so good at it but doesn't like wearing the jersey or sweating...
Yay for planning birthday parties one day in advance....this may be us come June 6th!So he stayed up a little past 10:30 this night...
8 comments:
My son loves the computer and when he is at his Nana's they set a timer and when it goes off it is his cousin's turn. Isn't wonderful to count your blessings even in the storm!
I love your positive random thoughts. Zane is just getting cuter and cuter, I must say.....
Looks like his Daddy.
Is Avery's birthday June 6th? So is Justin's! Do I hear dual birthday party? LOL.
pink jersey and BOWS!! it'll work!
Zanes is june 5. Hey yea...justin can come too...its a cars party!!
Gena, zanes good looks are from me thank you very much!!
I beg to differ with you his great looks are from his amazing hairstylist!! I hear she's the best!
You are doing a great job handling everything that has come your way. Bless your family. And btw...I do like Zane's haircut. He is just so cute!
Your kids are so precious. I meant to tell you i LOVED Zane at the program last week. His singing was amazing! He was such a star of the show! You are a great mom, Kayla!
Post a Comment