Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh the joys...

Well, since I blogged about blessings already....I figured I could get away with this one.

Monday evening, we watched Mall Cop (funny!) and Wes informed me, I wouldn't see him much this week. He then stated he may even be taking a sleeping bag to work with him.

What did I do....well I made the dreadful Wal-mart run and loaded up on popsicles (the cheap babysitter) and icecream (the one spouse that never leaves you!) HA!
Wes, reminding me his coworkers read this (but never comment might I add!!!), wanted me to add....I am not complaining. Just being silly!

6 comments:

kj said...

And you didn't add that you have dirty plumber and tile guys in your house at ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT!

Gena said...

Dirty plumber and tile guys? Hmmm......

Aubrie said...

We watched Mall Cop on Monday, too. Weird.

Natalie Hudkins said...

I am glad someone else gives their kids frozen when they don't know what else to do with them. Please tell me you use another babysitter named Lots of Television as well?

Kayla said...

Oh yes! That babysitter has become more frequent as well...

Gina said...

Mr. Popsicle is definitely the babysitter of choice at our house!!!