Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From the past couple of weeks...

Our little gymnast! Look at her pointing her toes! Maybe she'll make it to the olympics and fulfill my unattainable dream! ;)
Oh my goodness, he has a lot of hair. It looks like a helmet. Maybe we will get it chopped off today.
Here is our neighbor we just recently started playing with, two years later! I made Avery's flower clip a couple of weeks ago along with several others as well(since I can't handle ribbon!) but I missed the opportunity to advertise mine! There are so many people who are selling the things I love (or have now copied and love) making!!! I have always loved craft projects but stayed too busy. Now, I need to stay busy. It's my self therapy sessions!!! To all you craft sellers, I promise to try not to steal your buisness!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I know what you mean...Joshua says that I need to find cheaper hobbies!