Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cousins!!

The kids played with their oldest cousin today! Avery was excited to talk about the Jonas Brothers with Morgan! They both like Nick although she said her boyfriend is Callon (oh dear). Avery likes older kids to think she knows what they are talking about, but when asked her favorite Jonas Brothers song...she said "I forgot how it goes!" Dear sweet Avery, It's okay to say you've never heard their songs before!!! You are only little once. Please don't grow up too fast!!! For those who noticed...yes Zane is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. We are so neglectful, I know! It's been back to back activities the past two days. After his nap, I promise to bathe him and put clean clothes on him!!
Avery's only girl cousin! We are going to have to do some girly things sometime soon!


2 comments:

Lesley said...

oh sweet girl! they are too cute!

Gena said...

Avery, stop growing up. That's an order...