Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random but Successful Day

Drop Avery off at school - check
Go to Lowes to pick out tile which took an hour because the guy helping me wouldn't get off the phone – check
Drop tile off at house – check
Go to chiropractor with Zane – check
Pick up Avery and Ava from school – check
Make lunch – check

Take Henry to get his shots at petsmart between 2-4 - Forgot again :(
Let kids babysit themselves with popsicles...and fish... along with the swingset, while I lay on bench swing and relax – check
Paint a picture frame for Avery’s teacher – check
Depress over the fact that Zane’s teachers got nothing, yet – check
Depress over the fact I still haven’t sent out Zane’s bday invites to three people and it's on June 6th – check
Why do good thoughts only last two minutes before turning negative – still pondering
Ava goes home and Zane takes super late nap – check

Avery make herself look like a clown

while I finished the picture frame – check Ate dinner with very few meltdowns – check
Watch the cheesiest channel ever created, 14.5 – Still doing.
Wishing my kids would go to bed right now (6:30) so I can watch a movie and eat icecream – praying!!!

10:20 update - So the kids didn't go to bed that early and I can't find the movie I just got.....successful day has all the suddened turned unsuccessful!

6 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

I love it when you post about your days! I have about had it with sales associates that aren't helpful- that's when I decide it's okay to let the kids climb on/eat/play with the merchandise!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love the frame...so cute! I thought about you when I browsed Michael's tonight too!

Lesley said...

love the frame!!!

Natalie Hudkins said...

got your message- it's written on the calendar...

Lauren said...

Cute frame! Sounds like a productive enough day to me!

Heather said...

What a day! Love the frame--I'm sure Ms. P loved it too!