Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can I do another random!?

I guess I was fighting the urge to be negative yesterday! I totally forgot to mention I went to the Y to sign up Zane for T-ball and got hit with a $20 late fee. $85 to play T-ball....seriously? Plus the $12 shirt. Mr. Zane, you better play and give me some great pictures!!!
I also got big garage sale tables from the church only to bring them home and realize I have a ton of tools and a sweaty guy in my garage, cutting tile. Nothing is ready yet...and sounds like i'm going to be up all night. Everyone come over and buy crap...you know you want to! Make it all worth it for me!!!
During dinner last night, I cut up a ton of veggies and steamed them only to wake up this morning and find them still sitting in the container, waiting to go in the fridge. Someone please tell me they are still okay....?????

Lastly, during teeth brushing time last night, Zane emptied out a little bottle of shower gel in the toothbrush drawer. Instead of taking the time to wash out the brushes, I stated teeth brushing time was canceled tonight. I'm terrible, but I had already mentally checked out for the night. Especially since I was still frantically searching for my movie I was planning on watching. Which, I found it hidden in Zanes room this morning. The the case is still MIA. Are we allowed to turn a movie back in without the case!!? Oh dear, I must move on...
Avery graduated from the Pre-K class at church on Wednesday. When getting ready, she said she wanted to look "fabulous!"so here is her looking fabulous....
I finally took the time to upload a video of her saying the 23rd Psalm. I was suprised when she was able to say most of it without help. I will never say if it was me working oh so hard with her...or if it was Mrs. McBride. Anyway, 3 hours of loading...here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFjHxqEOv50&feature=channel_page at 1:15 - I think she starts getting a little constipated looking!
Look at her cute little diploma and shirt she received!

I'm not sure what to do with all of these now...we started off doing so good and Avery memorized the first five maybe? I kept them on the fridge thinking we'd start up again...why do I feel so bad throwing them all in the trashcan. I feel like i'm being wasteful or something. I'm seriously having a battle going on inside me over this. Pathetic.Goodbye Mrs. McBride and hello Journey Land!!!

I'm now falling asleep...

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Our family just watched the video.. so precious! Jax said during the middle to Joey "Zane is a good kid"... random! ha!