Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My kids are turning into mini me's....this makes me nervous!

Yesterday, Zane and I had a little conversation after Sonshine School....

Z- "Lets pretend we shauks"
me- "socks?"
Z- "no, shauks"
me- "getting shots?"
Z- "No silly, not shots. 'Shauks...in the deep blue sea!"
Me- "OH SHARKS!!
Z- "yea, shauks! Let's be shauks....i'll give you a suprise!!! (In a gradually getting higher voice!) It will be candy!!! (with a big smile and his eyebrows raised high!) I can see they have learned my "i'm going to get you to perform on video if it's the last thing I do" tactics...!

Oh dear, I'm speaking tonight in front of the youth group girls. Nervous. Send me all the confident, smooth public speaking juice you got!

4 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

you will be fine you always are and you will change lifes with what you say thought you where emailing it too me????

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am sure you did great! Cute Shauk story!

Brittany Bean said...

I would have wished you luck but I am just getting on here for today. You are basically a pro at speaking now though! Love you sister!

OK Chick said...

I hope your talk went well!