Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our little princess!!

I know you are all soooo anxious to find out that YES, we were able to perform in two ballet shoes! The other one was found in my purse. We did manage to come 45 minutes late to the Saturday morning run through though! To my suprise, we actually made it there just in time! Saving myself from being considered the world's worst, most unresponsible parent. Here she is in her little outfit. I somehow missed the memo that said little ballerina's are supposed to come in more makeup than their mom and have their hair plastered to their head. Seriously? I can barely get there with myself showered and holding the full uniform. The little MRCC girls. Why does my child look green?
Does You Tube and blogger not realize that I don't have an hour to waste waiting for this dern video to upload? Geez...here are the pics from the performance instead. The video may or may not be posted later on!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

You are doing a great job! Keeping up with ballet slippers weren't put on my Mom application so maybe some day I will be there with you searching for a lost slipper...

Gina said...

How wonderful!!! I love it!!! BTW, I always photograph green, too. She's just olive-toned, like me! I can't wait to see her dance when we come! Love, Gina

Gena said...

Everything was great Kayla. Avery looked precious, she was wearing two shoes, and her hair was in a bun? What more could you ask for? And she's tan next to three whities.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Those pictures are adorable! I am so glad she got to wear both slippers. :)

Brittany Bean said...

Avery's Indian olive tones were coming out! I sometimes look green from the Indian in me!