Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday.

Pretend this isn't a picture of a messy room. Can you see why I freaked out frantically looking for Zane the other day. Not a typical hiding place as there is a bed under there. He is on his side leaning up against it! Teacher conferences on Friday made for a good science museum trip. It ended up being chemistry day so there were several little experiements. One was making slime!
Everyday the past couple of weeks there has been nonstop pecking on our mast bath window. I finally started complaining about it and wow. Wes is so smart. He pushed the screen up and problem solved. I just don't know what I'd do without him.

A couple of weeks ago was my blog's first birthday! I can't believe it has been that long since my First post. Nothing has changed btw. Occurs EVERY SATURDAY. Every year "goes by fast" but there truly has never been as fast a year as this one.
I've gotten used to smucker's organic peanut butter. We recently ran out and I made a pbj with Wes's peter pan. Ruined I tell you. That used to be my favorite brand but now it just tastes like hydrogenated vegetable oil. Yuck.
Tuesday morning, when I was getting Zane's lunch ready to leave for school...
Z- Are we a little bit late or a whole bunch of lates?
Me- We aren't late!
Z- Not at all?
Me- Nope!
Z- Are you sure?
Me- Yes...starting to wonder why this is so suprising...
Z- In real life?
Me- We are actually early today. I didn't know that was so unheard of around here :( Now that I think about it though...I think it has been lately. You people have gotten me wanting to check your blogs instead of take my precious boy to school.

I really need to go to Wal-mart but for some reason that sounds super not exciting. As if it ever is.
Someone is learning new poses from somewhere...which is nice because my facebook album was looking a little redundant. This sucess makes me want to try making more dresses! Am I too old to wear this? I want to look cute.
Yes, Natalie I have made something for Zman...
I also have made a lightening mcqueen shirt. I'm trying to find/think of more boy stuff but the majority is all too babyish for my liking. I wasn't even sure about this...but its grown on me :)

Have a Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

April said...

I love what you made! So talented. I would love to see the Lightning McQueen shirt. Awesome work.