After a 10 minute talk of who is 5, 5 and a quarter, and 5 and half, we took this picture. I wonder when they will realize this will never change. It seems to be a recurring conversation!
Not sure about you, but I think this one was the best looking float...
However, this one was Classic. I bet my brother in law is so proud to be a founder of the Scotts! They did ya proud Zac! (Those who have no idea what this is a picture of...the Chi Scotts are on suspension for hazing and are being made fun of by the Delta guys)
Yea, really don't have anything to say about this one ;)
Candy!!!!

Pony rides!!
Phone Dump {Jan 2021}
5 years ago
2 comments:
Cameron will change if he sees that we even 'kinda' match! Too funny :) Love the pics, glad you found your camera!
Justin LOVES to match me. I'm not sure why, I'm the one who hates it when we match. Like, matching T-shirts match. Anyway, Chi is on suspension? That is freakin' awesome.
Post a Comment