Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inside a photo shoot

After making 3 of these turkey shirts... I was so over Thanksgiving and ready to move on.
So I'm a little early, but I couldn't help myself. You may be wondering, how many ruffled jean skirts can a girl have? Or you could care less! Either way, I vow to never make Avery another one until she outgrows these!
This is what a photo shoot looks like. I will start by saying I am not a photographer nor do I know how to work my camera. That said, I tell A to start posing. The first one is always some weird sexy teenage looking pose in which I remind her she isn't Hannah Montana but someone trying to make Santa smile...and she becomes a reindeer!? Then I get...akward IBS looking pose...Then I get one that I think is it...But decide one more just in case...
and it becomes the winner!

Wes is back on ATRA and having been off of it for 2.5 months, he is back to bad headaches, nausea, and just feeling icky. Pray his body adjusts to it and he feels better quickly! He only has to be on it for 2 weeks, then gets another 2.5 month break.


5 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Very impressive! Love her poses!

Erin said...

When Haylie gets here and I can put her in jean skirts, I totally want to buy one of these from you. Love them!!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Will pray for Wes.

Your daugther is a riot. Those pictures are FUNNY.

Lisa said...

CUTE CUTE outfits!! you are getting so good!! If you need someone to take a turkey shirt off your hands, I'm sure Karli would look adorable in one! :o) Are you selling these yet???
Will be praying for Wes!

Brittany Bean said...

Avery and her poses! Haha. Kayla- you are so creative!