We finally found our camera this weekend, so I am a little late with this. I was very excited Avery got over the swine flu quickly and Wes didn't get sick so we were able to go on the CR family retreat Halloween weekend along with over 70 others.
We got there Saturday morning after Zane's soccer game. We had some free time to feed the horses.
Thanks to Christi for taking the pictures!

We played several little group games which made me sore later on! It's a great workout stealing all those bandanas!!
Thanks to Christi for taking the pictures!
I had no idea Avery could braid hair. Who taught her that?! She asked me if she could braid my hair and I was totally prepared to see anything but this...
While Zane and Wes took a nap, we carved a pumpkin.
A very intricate ghost! It was time to dress up now. Avery decided on Hannah Montana this round-minus the wig.

Once everyone was ready, we had a big scavenger hunt which my family almost won but that dern little rat was hiding very good! Another great workout, as I ran almost the whole time. I like winning prizes!! Then we trick or treated all around to everyone's room. I took them around while Wes stayed in the room to pass out candy
Then we went to play carnival games
2 comments:
I've helped Avery braid my hair a few times this past year, but she wasn't that good last time we did it. Someone else must have also been practicing with her.
Looks like a good time. I'm glad your kids got to go!
Post a Comment