Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Pictures

Most Monday's we go to the library for story time. Yes, Zane is usually still in his jammies. This day they got to make a rainbow necklace.
Zane finished out a good soccer season! It was soooo nice not having to go to a game this past Saturday- I needed a break!Somehow the coach got confused and we missed our time for getting pictures done (happens more often than not and is so frustrating...). So we made our own picture day and of course my camera got Mr. Sticky finger's leftover snack on the lens. There will forever be a lovely fuzzy spot right over my baby :(
My neice spent the night a few weeks ago and I just came across this picture. Cracks me up!
I felt like trying something new with Avery's hair last night, so we did an upside down french braid.She loved it and wanted me to do it again this morning... I'm ready for Thanksgiving soon! Very thankful to be about to get out of this cluttered house :) Will be super thankful when the sunroom is done!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I used to LOVE upside down braids!! Awesome job :)