Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Things Kids Have Said Thursday

Zane my little sweet heart: He saw a Hannah Montana throw blanket and said..."Wow, Avery would love that. I wish I could buy that for her so she could keep it forever and ever." Nothing is sweeter than when your kids show their sweet and caring side!!

Av: "Can I have pudding AND skittles for my after nap treat?"
Z: "Avery, you are going to get diabetes if you eat too much sugar..."
Haha...that would be Wes and his scare tactics...

Z: "Can we eat at Old McDonalds?"
Me: "No, we just had that two days ago."
Lily: "Yea and you are only supposed to eat McDonalds like once a year."
Me: "You guys only eat there once a year?!?!"
Lily: "Well, maybe like once a month....or twice a month....two or three times a month."
Haha...

Av: "Jaxon said his mommy doesn't pull down his chronicles"
Me: "What is that?"
Av: "The things you pull down on my nails..."
Me: "Oh, cuticles!"
Av: "Yea. His mommy doesn't pull his down...they are going to get stuck and grow over his nails..."
Me: I think I said "Hey, I love this song....can you guys hear it?!?!" While blasting Klove on the radio!! Does anyone else go crazy when cuticles aren't pushed down?!?