You can't get much more truthful than a testimony of how CR and relying on God has blessed our life. Somehow I managed to schedule 3 dates in July that I am going to give my testimony. One I scheduled to be in June but they asked me to switch it to July. One I signed up forever ago and was just reminded that it was in July. The last one I was specifically asked if I was available a certain day in July.
So. If you are interested in hearing my story, two are in the metro and one is in Clinton, OK (anybody love road trips?!) just let me know and I will give you the dates and locations. You can comment or email me and I will email you back.
Some have childcare provided (I will have to check for sure). Dinner is free but if we carpool, I don't care if we eat or do not eat. Oh, and I don't stay for small group so i will just share and peace out!
Hope everyone is having a great summer!
Some have childcare provided (I will have to check for sure). Dinner is free but if we carpool, I don't care if we eat or do not eat. Oh, and I don't stay for small group so i will just share and peace out!
Hope everyone is having a great summer!
1 comment:
let me know...
Post a Comment