Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where did these babies go?

Today Avery is 6. I never put up a post on Zane's actual birthday so this is for the both of them. And for me.
This was them at 12 months...





Avery always made this face!

Zane was our little snaggletooth!










1 and 3


Such a sweet and innocent little face!

I would love to have the kid's pictures taken here (Bishop Studio in Pittsburg, KS) again. Maybe my sister will let us borrow some of baby Mason's session!!?

5 comments:

Summer said...

I can't believe it! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Amanda said...

Where are you from? I'm from Pittsburg, KS and Bishops took my senios pics. How funny to see them mentioned on your blog.

Zac and Mandy said...

Ahh such sweet babies! They've grown too fast. By the way we decided not to use bishops. :( Mostly because we didn't want to have to drive up there several times this year. I found a lady that is really good here that said she could do a collage picture that includes pics from 3 mo,6mo, & a year. Maybe we could all book a session with bishops in a few years of all the cousins.

Natalie Hudkins said...

Wow! Those are great pictures! So glad we got to spend a little bit of time with Avery yesterday! Happy Birthday!

Brittany Bean said...

Such sweet little kiddos!!!