This weekend, we took another quick trip. We went to stay the night with my sister in Arkansas and went to Gentry's little safari park. AMAZING! We got to play with kangaroos. This little baby jumped right into his mama when Zane came around! He tended to run and scare them!!

I was able to pet them though. They are SO soft.

Zane giving this monkey bread

They had such tiny cute goats. I want one...

The fam...

Little baby donkeys. We walked around little cows and pigs kangaroo's and others, but for some reason these little donkey's were in cages.

So cute with the baby peeking out

Avery was not too sure about the baby tiger

Or the monkey's...they were pretty rowdy but Zane loved it. He touched them a lot and in this picture, he is giving the monkey his drum to play with!

I totally just wanted a picture of his butt. What in the world???

Pretty sure i've never seen a bull with a ring in his nose. I've sees cartoon pictures of this, but always wondered if people really do that to them...not sure why, but I guess they do!

Never seen a porcupine up close before. I really wanted to touch his quills but I resisted!

Now we hopped in our car and did the drive through part...These animals just come right up to your car. So fun!

This peacock was totally shaking his stuff for us.

I want to watch Bambi again. I don't even remember it.

Half horse half zebra

These were freaky looking ducks. Like their eyes or something. They looked possessed

I think zebra's are the prettiest animal ever

and these would be the ugliest...

This sucker was HUGE never seen such long horns...but I don't get out much...


That lazy hippo

Zane was soooo worn out!

I'll end with one of Mr. Mason!!

Such a fun trip. I was definitely tired afterward. We drove 3 hours home shortly after the safari and then went and watched Toy Story 3 with Amy and Austen which ended at 10. The kids went nutso afterward so no one fell asleep before 11:00. Then I taught a baby class Sunday morning and had 4 hours of CR training (which was worth it!) and then went to BK that evening. I was falling asleep at BK. Ha. Now i'm up at 1am just because I can't fall asleep. Erg. I'm think tomorrow will be a Library Movie Day!
2 comments:
Every animal is so close. I wonder if that's what Arbuckle Wilderness is like? Probably not.
That Safari was so fun...def be worth driving there and going again!
Post a Comment