Every month since January, I have been making one scarf for Threads of Compassion. I started out by making plain double crochet scarfs. Very boring, but it was all I knew how to do. I feel like a pro now that I have made the Cadillac of crocheted scarves....
I love love love it and it was super easy. I can't wait to make one for Avery. I actually made two this month and tried this new pattern as well...
I really wanted to take this yarn and make a cap for Zane, but I didn't feel right about stealing donated yarn. I feel so dorkishy excited now...like I could possibly take on my grandma in a crocheting contest...hmm. That's an idea.
Hello
3 weeks ago
6 comments:
Very cute! I would love the pattern for your blue and green one if you would share it.
You can conquer the world! These are great, and you are too funny :) Thanks for coming to the shower. I was so blessed.
You are quite talented in aLOT of areas! What a gift God has given you!
I see a Christmas present for me in the future...! :)
Oooh that looks great!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment