Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random pictures/projects

The kids are going to have a joint birthday party this year and its still a month and a half away, but I am already getting excited about it...I may be going overboard?? Can you guess Zane's theme? I don't do pretty gardens. These flowers came with our house and actually look somewhat decent for about 2 weeks out of the year, so I figured I would get a picture of them! The far right are all yellow...
The middle are purple and the far left are all white...I think I would have mixed them all up, but to each is own.
Wes and the kids entertained themselves by putting on a photo shoot. Very loud laughing and a lot of let me see it let me see it...
and wait...I gotta stop laughing...
and daddy take it faster, I can't keep from laughing...which makes very lovely constipated looking faces...

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So cute! If you are doing all kinds of Superheros for Zane you can get a Spiderman Table cloth at Dollar tree