Have you all noticed my blog has been devoid of anything interesting the past month or so? No? It always has? Oh well, my grandma probably enjoys it and really that's all that matters.
We went to the Arts Festival this weekend and got ourselves the worst Indian Taco EVER. It had no taco meat but only beans, giving it no flavor. I still scarfed the whole thing down but was a little disappointed, not gonna lie.

Since we were poor and didn't feel like paying a ton of money to ride little rides, we found the one free thing there...

The facepaint was even $1 and the bouncy toys were $2 to play on it 2 times. That means climb the ladder and slide down. BAM. $1 worth. Is that CRAZY!!? Maybe I am just the crazy tightwad!? Don't answer. Regardless, we thought the enjoyment of cotton candy would last longer...

Sunday, we participated in The Walk for Hope. We went all crazy and chose the big 2 mile course. We ROCK. We know.

Did anybody else notice Mr. Zane has the same shirt on at both of these events? Well, ever since I made it on Friday, he has worn it. That would be 4 days in a row without it being washed. It was finally washed yesterday and what do you think he put on for school today?? When I told him to take it off, he said noooooo we are supposed to wear yellow today! I tried to find the dern school calendar to see if that was correct. No success. I grabbed a different yellow shirt and said we will save the batman one for Thursday! I guess the spiderman costume was so two month's ago and jammies everyday was so last month's fashion. Moving on to bigger and better things...
3 comments:
Very proud of you guys for doing the 2 miles!!! YEAH!
Our food at the art's festival was awful, too. Big disappointment.
I wanted to go to the Arts Festival but didn't make it.
Zane Cracks me up. Owen went to Subway last week in his Batman costume. It was hilarious. I am sure people thought I was nuts. But then I do let him go to school in Shorts, snowboots, and hooded sweatshirt
Post a Comment