Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Last SSS Program...

I can't believe the time has come when Sonshine School will no longer be a part of our lives. Here is Mr. Zane's class getting ready to perform! Goodbye Busy Bee chair...(why does it feel like I'm sending him off to college...) I love it when they like each other! So sweet!!
Since I already posted him singing his Busy Bee Song, and doing Matt 22:37 in sign language, I thought I'd post this one from the program. I can't really understand anything other than "he will make your path's straight!" but that was my favorite part anyway! I think Zane was chewing on something...

1,2,3 Jesus loves me was too long to upload as was Building Up the Kingdom...but I love how he sings it so I had him do part of it at home...

I apologize for all these lame video's but the kids feel like celebrities seeing themselves on here and the grandparents probably enjoy them :) You will only have to endure one more-Kindergarten graduation!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my word- so cute!! Thanks for the great study break and for allowing me to blog stalk you and watch your precious kids ;)