Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anybody had one these??

I always thought it looked neat and so I finally decided to try it. I'm pretty sure it's made by mixing milk and grass together. I was able to drink it down because I don't like wasting $3...but every drink I thought to myself, Yep. Still tastes like grass...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I have, and I could not finish it! I thought it tasted like bark... not that I that I have ever tasted bark :)

The Lj's said...

well... since it is green tea powder and green tea comes form leaves on a tree i can imagine why you thought it tasted like grass... it definitely is an acquired taste and though I now love green tea i had a different opinion when we first got to Japan!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Looks interesting! Not sure I would drink it though!

Alyssa said...

Looks like an avocado shake. And they would NEVER serve that in Texas!!! Ha ha!