Thursday, May 27, 2010

Keeping Busy

Avery came home Wednesday and told me she is supposed to wear Red White and Blue for graduation today. I am sure I was given a paper about earlier, but I just can't keep up with 20+ papers a day... Anyway, I had a different outfit planned but it did not meet requirements, so Wednesday night I made this dress... Its another version of the bandana dress. Pretend it is nicely ironed. Then I got a note today that said have your child wear a red white or blue shirt and jeans. Jeans? What? The school must not have known my excitement for this dress. I called to see if a dress was ok and it was! I'm crazy. I know.

I have an insane amount of beads that I purchased when I couldn't stop making Avery necklaces. I still find myself buying beads just because. It's so addicting!! Anyway, I was finally able to bust them out again when 2 little girls we met wanted these infamous necklaces...
I finished my 4th hooded towel gift and noticed I can applique a little faster now. This picture makes the M look messed up on the bottom left...but its just a fold in the towel. Promise!I decided to make the kids' invitations this year which was more time consuming than I thought it would be...now lets see if I can pass/mail them all out before the day of the party. Avery helped with the glitter glue...I made another super hero shirt. Debating if I should try to make a Super Why shirt just for fun. I'm thinking I should finish the Fancy flower pins and the Super Hero masks first though.I'm not sure why I love craziness...but I just can't stop myself!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

at owens school all the important stuff comes home in a friday folder. makes it so easy

Erin said...

I can't believe you just whipped up a dress in a night. it would have taken me 3 weeks. you are my sewing hero.

Gena said...

You are insane. Although, those Fancy Nancy invitations might be the cutest things i have ever seen. Great job.