Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun ruffly skirt!

I always get so excited when I make something that is wearable and adorable. I am sure I am bias...but I was pretty giddy about this one. I felt it was worthy of a photo shoot and here is her normal model pose...Here is a stripper looking outtakeThis one is after I said look sweet. I don't think she has mastered what angles create double chins yet...probably because I don't tell her.Lastly, just stand there normal (Aka- try and look only 5 years old)...
Love this skirt! Am I too old to wear one!!?

5 comments:

Brittany Bean said...

Oh my goodness! haha her poses! No, your not too old! I want one!

Brooke said...

looks great! you are so talented. maybe you can teach me all that sewing stuff when my lil one can wear skirts and fun things!

Natalie Hudkins said...

You are so talented- love it. Yes, make me a big one!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

So cute! I think we need some to wear in Mexico!

Gina said...

Ann Taylor Loft has one on sale for 19.50. Or you could just make one. Here's the link to copy and paste.

http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=25693&N=1200010&pCategoryId=3359&categoryId=210&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_210&loc=TN&defaultColor=Blue Indigo&defaultSizeType=Regular