I believe I am back. It has been a less than awesome summer but that said...we did a lot of fun things! Here are the random things I have not blogged about yet...
Avery helped teach Zane how to pump his legs and swing by himself. He hasn't quite got it yet though! She is such a good teacher!
I have no idea what she is wearing either...After playing outside, the kids would be so sweaty, I could do fun things with their hair!
Wes mowed for the first time in a year! He was worn out and crashed the rest of the day but enjoyed it. 
There were two days where we went straight to gymnastics right after swim lessons. I had to get some starbucks to make it through those days! My kids already love Starbucks. Is that a bad thing? Is it really bad they've loved it since they were 18 months old!!
Zane started gymnastics and loves it. Already knows how to do perfect forward rolls. 

We spent a couple days with no AC earlier on, but it was only 80 degrees. Some wire fell off or something and Wes fixed it. When it went out this time, it was much hotter! The capacitor exploded!
After three days of waiting for the part to come in the mail, Wes was able to fix it!
We slept in the playroom where we had a window unit. A spider crawled across me on the hideway bed though :( I can't wait to fix that room up! The kids slept on the floor right by the door. It was still hot, as you can see. 
I guess the Summer is gone...
No comments:
Post a Comment