Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Safari Fun with Aunt Mandy and Uncle Zac

This was the neatest place. I can't wait until our zoo opens up the Children's petting zoo area. I hope it is as cool as this place! Zane pet every animal. Avery would not touch many of them! Even some she did touch, I'm sure there was a lot of bribing involved!!

Okay, I want one of these...This is crazy! I've always wanted to see this up close. You can see the babies legs!!


He is going to be such a good daddy...in 30 years!
Avery moved very far away after this picture! It was a wild monkey!

For Avery's birthday, they took her to chuck-e-cheese. I wonder what caused this...
Yep, it was this guy. She finally peeked up over the chair, but not without her fingers in her mouth! Oh Disney World...can't wait to see how that will go...
After winning some tickets, they got pop rocks! Avery nearly did not try them after uncle Zac said they are like fireworks in your mouth!
Love this picture! It's a dog by the way!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Very good picture of a dog. I love that Owens pictures actually look like something. It is so fun!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Zane is brave to touch that snake...yuck!