We already have homework...which for some reason I love! It's like a free activity that I didn't have to come up with or prepare!
We sorted them into pairs, also stripes and no stripes, and tall and short. Then she colored them all. Now they are in the trash (but don't tell her!)
We love having playdates!
Avery is getting even more brave! She was so scared to go down the slide, even though its only 2 ft. deep. I told her i'd go with her, but really just pushed her down. I was able to do this twice! I'm mean I know, but hey, she started doing it by herself!!
I am one that loves to stay busy. I can't wait for Zane's soccer to start!
2 comments:
Well, you have an awesome outlook on Homework!! I dread every day the hour of homework Crispin brings home!! But I will try having your attitude from now on!
How is Wes doing? Maybe you updated facebook, but I was just curious!
Post a Comment