Thursday, March 26, 2009

Very boring post...

Wes was eating lunch so I figured I could do a quick post. I soon realized there was not one single creative cell in my brain. I didn't sleep well last night and Zane woke me up early. Because of this...you will all have to suffer with me and read a terribly boring blog!!!
I can't remember what day this was but it was sooo pretty! It took us a while to find our camera so it started fading by the time we shot it. It was a full half circle. There has been several benefits I've gotten from working for Dr. Swink, PhD for over two years. One is that he has a son that cuts trees! The tree in our front yard was way too big with too many leaves! It's still big but much better. I wish I would have taken a before picture...but here is an after! I think we still want to get rid of these two branches someday.
We also had our mullberry tree chopped. I hated all those berries getting on the kids' shoes and our carpet. We have no branches on our side of the fence now!
Court TV is seriously ridiculous. But yet so addicting.
I have a really big headache right now and am trying to convince Wes to slip me some of his pills but he's not doing it. Arg.
I hate cancer.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I hate cancer, too. Hang in there.