Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Sing Family Visit!

So I am a little behind on the blog. To start, I would like to win these cute flip flops. Avery loves the pair aunt Brittany made her and would like another pair!
We had a nice weekend a few days ago seeing a lot of family. Poor uncle Zac gets the rowdy crazy kids climbing on him everytime they see him! Wes came out of hiding for just enough time to take a picture! He was feeling alright but didn't want to push it too much. The chemo has kind of made him a little slower and so it is hard for him to keep up in conversations that are going fast. Too many questions at one time make his brain crazy. With my family, it is talk talk talk so he thought movies in bed sounded better!


Here is my fake eyelash wearing Theta "Sandy" from Grease chick of a sister and mommy! I shouold have gotten a pic of her in costume...it was pretty cute! I was really hoping to see the black spandex pants though!
Here is my dad and his parents! It was good to get to see everyone. I guess we missed taking a picture of cousins and aunts and uncles but it was nice seeing them too!


No comments: